Monday, August 27, 2012

Freshman Formal - Artful Delight

Happy Monday everyone! I am sad to say that this is my last reveal using the August Artful Delight scrapbook kit. The good news is that means the September kit will be in the mail soon! Did you see my sneak peak on Saturday? It's incredible, full of Kaisercraft, Echo Park, October Afternoon, and Fancy Pants.
Today's layout features my daughter Colette all dressed up for her Freshman Formal with her friends. I used the Basic Grey Paper Cottage papers. They were perfect for all the colors in this photo....
I used the left side of this sketch from the Basic Grey blog August challenge....
 
This paper was so perfect for fussy cutting....

and if you haven't noticed, I really made use of those rub-ons. They are so fun!!!
These stickers were fun to use too...
There are still a few kits left here.
Here is the Scrapbook kit:
and the card kit:
The kits are packed with the papers by Bo Bunny, Prima and Basic Grey's new Paper Cottage. They are the best!!! I still have lots of paper and embellishments left after creating 4 layouts this month with my August kit.

It's Minnesota State Fair time, so yesterday we headed to the fair. This is one of my favorite things at the fair!
I convinced my hubby to go down with me!
My son came home from college for the weekend with his girlfriend and tagged along with us. They are so adorable together. And of course we tried lots of different fair food....
I call this one "Synchronized Cheese Curd Eating".

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!