Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Itasca Headwaters - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

One of my families favorite destinations is Itasca State Park in northwestern Minnesota. You might know that already since I have scrapped it a billion times (or close to it, lol). No trip to Itasca is complete without visiting the Mississippi river headwaters. Here the kids (and dogs) attempt to cross the river on the rocks.


I used Jillibean Soup products from the Simple Staples III line as well as the Farmhouse Stew collection. I arranged my photos in a strip so allow as much of the Woodgrain Background digital cut file to show. I LOVE this cut file... and it is so perfect for these photos in the north woods. I created a big statement of a title using the Farmhouse Stew Die Cut Alphas and some stickers.


I kept the embellishments to a minimum ... just a few stickers, including these fabulous puffy sticker butterflies.




Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Pattern Paper: Farmhouse Stew / Gimme Some Sugar
Pattern Paper: Soup Staples III / Kraft Triangle
Coordinating Stickers:  Farmhouse Stew, Bowl Of Dreams
Letter Die Cuts : Farmhouse Stew
Puffy Stickers:  Farmhouse Stew
Digital Cut Files: Woodgrain Background / Design ID #161767

Other: Core'dinations cardstock, Silhouette Cameo, Brother Sewing Machine, white thread

This was a quick and fun layout. I love how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!