Friday, July 14, 2017

YAY! - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today sharing a layout I created for my daughter Colette's graduation party. This spring she graduated from veterinary school!!! Her Dad and I are so proud of her. It was not an easy road and she studied her brains off. She is specializing in emergency vet medicine and just started a year long internship. There is just something that thrills her to be able to react to critical cases. Never a dull moment!

I wanted my layout to scream CELEBRATION so I gravitated to that Starburst digital cut file in the JustNick Studios on-line store. I used the Simple Stories Grad collection and the pattern papers also had stars. Here is how my layout turned out...



I really love how that Starburst cut file turned out when cut from gold cardstock. I created a BIG title using the YAY! from the Card Sentiments 1 digital cut file. It was perfect to help capture the feelings from that big day.



I saved a few of those cut out stars and used them as embellishments. You can see a large star tucked under the tassel.



Here is one more detailed shot. I used some foam adhesive to adhere the YAY! title over the top of the stars. It really pops against the black background and the gold stars.



Here are the cut files I used today  ...



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!