Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Top Dog Dies - Winter Cards

Hello blogging friends!

I am back with a few more Top Dog Dies cards that I created for the new release. I used the Penguin die set and the Snowman die set on these cards...


These were such fun dies to play with! Since they are for winter card making I thought I would not use any pattern paper and instead make use of my white space. I have to tell you, it makes me feel a little naked without the pattern paper, lol. 


I used a Kaisercraft stamp for the "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year". I love the tree shape it makes. I also made use of the snowflakes from the Polar Bear die set I featured yesterday and the snow mound using a die from the Penguin die set.


Love this snowman!


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Snowman die set
Top Dog Dies Polar Bear die set (snowflakes)
Top Dog Dies Penguin die set (snow mound)
Stamp : Kaisercraft

Ok....so here is my Penguin card ...


I created the snowflake background using a stencil from Memory Box and my Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalk ink. The "Fa la La la la" stamp is from Elle's Studio. It's so festive!



Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Penguin die set
Stencil: Memory Box
Stamp: Elle's Studio

Stop by the Top Dog Dies store to see all the fabulous new Holiday dies.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!