Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Let's Float Away - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends!

I am sharing a card today using the Top Dog Dies Hot Air Balloon die set. It was released this past May. I was so excited to receive this die. I love hot air balloons. I love their bright colors and patterns. There is just something romantic about a hot air balloon, so I decided to make a card for my special guy.... "Let's Float Away"...


I am using an older collection of pattern papers from Basic Grey called "What's Up". My card sentiment is from a sticker sheet from the same collection. This is such a fun collection and I thought of it right away when I first saw these balloon dies. The airplane paper clip is from Webster's Pages. Along with the hot air balloon dies I also used the scalloped dotted border die.

Here is another look at those gorgeous balloons.


Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Hot Air Balloon die set
Top Dog Dies Dotted Border die set

Thanks for stopping by
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. This card is amazing, I love the balloons and the colors! beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!