Friday, November 1, 2013

Authentique Traditions - ScrapTownLady

Happy Friday blogging friends. I had the greatest assortment of costumed kids stop by my house last night. I loved it :) I even saw my special girl Callie dressed up as Bat Girl. Denise, I wish you were here to see what an awesome little girl you have.

With Halloween over, I feel no guilt in jumping straight into Christmas paper crafting mode. This past week I worked with the Tradition collection from Authentique. This is such a wonderful collection with lots of traditional and yet trendy papers. Aren't these chevrons great! Every year I make ornaments for some of my co-workers. They work great to add some pizazz to a package or a gift bag. This one is 3 dimensional and cut from a Silhouette file.


I also wanted to show you how simple making your own Christmas cards can be.


This is literally just a journal tag cut from a sheet of pattern paper. I glammed it up with some beautiful Want2Scrap pearls and gorgeous Snug Hub Seam Binding. Then I added some faux stitching around the edges. Easy Peasy.

ScrapTownLady Supplies:
Authentique Tradition Iconic
Authentique Tradition Enhancements

Snug Hug Seam Binding
Want2Scrap Pearls Red
Glue Dots
Scrapbook Adhesives
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive

Think about creating some homemade Christmas items this year.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!