Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pumpkins Beware - Mix it Up with Quick Quotes

I have a Quick Quotes layout to share with you today. I am heading out to pick some Honeycrisp Apples today. Hubby is tagging along, but unfortunately he is allergic to apples. He can eat them if they are cooked though. I am going to have to try making a gluten free pie for him. That's right, he is allergic to gluten too :(

With October creeping up on us, I thought I would share a Halloween layout. Quick Quotes has many collections that go so well with eachother that I challenged myself to use some of my scraps. The background paper is part of the wedding collection, Simple Elegance. I am also using some Dreamscape, Tin Type, and of course the fun Halloween collection. This is a pretty simple layout with lots of fun Silhouette die cuts. The photo is an older picture of my kids. I so wish Minnesota was warmer for Halloween. Winter coats need to be worn most years. Our Spooks here are a bat, a witch, and a vampire.


Quick Quotes Supplies:
Simple Elegance collection (black background paper)
Dreamscape 100
Tin Type 300
Halloween 100, 400
Powderpuff ink in Midnight ConfessionMango Mai Tai, and Green Tea


Other Supplies:
My Favorite Things Die-namics Fishtail Flags
Smooth black cardstock
Silhouette cut files
EK Success Spider Web punch
Imaginisce foam adhesive

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!