Tuesday, August 6, 2013

School Days - Quick Quotes New Collection

Hello blogging friends! Can you believe its August already! That means that school will be starting soon. Are you doing your Back to School shopping yet? I have 3 kids in college so back to school shopping is a little different and involves mostly buying books. Those textbooks are darn expensive!!! 

Anyway, I have a school layout I created with Quick Quotes newest collection Pattern Perfect. I am loving the bright colors and patterns in this collection. They are perfect for preschool ages as well as for your high schoolers. I found these pictures of my son at the beginning of Kindergarten and another one of him at the end of 6th grade. I thought it would be fun to scrap them together on a page to show how much he has grown.


This collection has some really fun chipboard pieces and coordinating stickers. Check out the School Days title and apple.


I am trying out the new Fancy Pants Chalkboard tape. Anyone else try it yet? What did you find that works best to write on it? I am using a Derwent watercolor pencil. I chalked the edges with the Coconut White chalk ink. The chalk ink is awesome on the tape. I wish I had some school stamps now. I have discovered Chic Tags now too. See the school tag tucked in here. These are fabulous and I am using them all over the place now, so be prepared to see a lot more in the near future on my projects.


Quick Quotes Supplies:
Pattern Perfect Pattern Paper, Stickers, and Chipboard Shapes
Powderpuff Ink is Biscotti, Baja Blue, and Coconut White

Other Supplies:
Studio Calico cork chevrons, polaroid frame
Glitz alphabet rub on
Fancy Pants chalkboard washi tape
Derwent white watercolor pencil
Chic Tags School tag
GCD Studios adhesive red pearls
EK Success notebook edge punch

Have a great week!
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!