Tuesday, September 4, 2012

All Grown Up

I couldn't resist doing one more layout with my Artful Delight kit. This is my 5th layout and I still have paper and embellishments left!! This one features my daughter Colette and the gorgeous Basic Grey Paper Cottage papers, Kaisercraft rub-ons, and Prima flowers.
I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers ...
Here is a close-up...
This August kit is bargain priced now here! The September kit is now available, take a peek...
 
Kaisercraft - Save the Date collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Milestone
Burst
Streamers
Pinwheel
Cheers
Bang
October Afternoon - Cakewalk collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Confetti
Sugar Stix
Hula Hoop
Webster's Pages - Girl land collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Retail Therapy
Carefree
Fancy Pants  - Be You collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Marbles
Stips
Echo Park  - Everyday Eclectic collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Herringbone
Large Hexagon
Echo Park - Birthday Boy collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Journaling
Echo Park - Birthday Girl collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Journaling
Of course Bazzill cardstock and tons of embellishments too!!
I hope you all had an awesome Labor Day weekend! I spent my weekend digging up potatoes, canning tomatoes, and trying out new recipes, like Butternut Squash soup. It was delicious by the way.
Have a great week everyone!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!