Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Quick Quotes Club Q Canvas

Hello Quick Quotes fans!! Marcia here today to share a canvas project I created with my Club Q kit which features the fabulous new Summer Breeze papers this month. I thought these papers were perfect for these family photos.
The Quick Quotes shop has a variety of canvases in all different sizes, so there is sure to be a size that is perfect for whatever project you have in mind. I prepped my canvas with Tahiti, Baja Blue, and Purple Passion Powderpuff inks, using a stamp to add swirls in a few places. I fussy cut a bunch of the flowers and curled the petals up to give them some dimension.
I've been using my Powderpuff chalk ink on my chipboard alphas too, then I can make them match my papers perfectly.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Summer Breeze pattern papers
Powderpuff Chalk Ink in Baja Blue, Tahiti, Purple Passion, and Very Berry
Memories Vellum Quote
Stretched Canvas
Ribbon

Other supplies:
American Crafts thickers
Hero Arts pearls
Glue Dots vellum adhesive
EK Success and Martha Stewart scallop punches

I hope I have given you a few ideas how you can use your Club Q kit.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!