Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Down By The Sea - Quick Quotes Inspiration

Marcia is back today and I am so excited to share with you one of Quick Quotes newest collections; Stowaway! Just look at these gorgeous papers....
Don't you just love the soft blues and browns. Perfect papers for this picture of my daughter romping in the surf at Tybee Island, Georgia. I am in love these little travel vellum quotes too. The one I chose works well in place of journaling, but some of the quotes would work for a title too. I used my Powderpuff chalk inks to chalk the edges of my vellum and I also used it to alter my alphas. They were originally a light green. I used Tahiti applied with a dauber to make them match my papers and then added a little Baja Blue on the edges.
Here are some more close-ups...

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Stowaway 100
Stowaway 200
Stowaway 300
Stowaway 400
Travel Itty Bitty Vellum Box Set
Powderpuff Chalk Ink in Baja Blue, Tahiti, Blue Hawaiian, and Mocha Mama

Other Supplies:
Cheesecloth
Fish netting
Prima Flowers
My Minds Eye Lush Alphas
October Afternoon Mini Marker Alphabet Stickers
Koala Grey Ultra Fine Flower Soft (sand)
Eyelet Outlet Dove brads (hopefully they look like seagulls)
clear beads on a string
Glue Dots vellum adhesive

Do you have some travel photos that need to be scrapped? Stowaway and these Travel Itty Bitty Vellum Quotes are just what you need! Have a great 4th of July everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!