Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Robin Card - Another challenge at the Paper Variety!

There is a new Paper Variety challenge up!  Create a card AND also create a coordinating envelope. Your envelope should include 2 different elements (stamps, twine, stickers, gems, patterned paper etc) that compliments your card nicely.
Our Sponsor is Paper and Such and this is what you can win!


I decided on a spring card and coordinating envelope.
I used the Song in My Heart stamp from Paper and Such. Isn't that stamp gorgeous!! I even had a robin sit in the flower box in front of my kitchen window the other day so I could get a good long look at him. I colored my card using chalk inks and an H2O pen.
I hope you will decide to join us at The Paper Variety!

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous!!! I just love this set, and with this fantastic color combo! Thanks for helping to spread the word about Paper and Such!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!