Friday, February 24, 2012

TinType Layout featuring the new Chipboard Die Cuts

Marcia here today to host the Quick Quotes blog for my first time! I am so excited to share with you a layout I made using the new Quick Quotes TinType collection.
I wanted to use this Old Time photo I had of my kids and their cousins as I thought it suited the steampunk feel to this collection. The new Quick Quotes chipboard die cuts are amazing. I inked mine with Amaretto and Mango Mai Tai Powderpuff Inks. Here are some closeups...
Don't the chipboard pieces look great? You need to check out the Quick Quotes store for these and other chipboard pieces and don't forget about the Powderpuff Ink! It is perfect for inking the distressed edges of paper as well as the chipboard and comes in so many awesome colors.

Supplies:
Quick Quotes TinType collection papers
Quick Quotes TinType quotes
Quick Quotes balloon laser die cut (with gears)
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Ink in Amaretto , Mango Mai Tai

Other:
Tim Holtz Distress Collection Core'dinations cardstock 
Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Texture Fades Embossing Folders; Clock and Steampunk Set 
hemp cord
antique key by Pixie Press
eyelets

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!