Saturday, April 11, 2020

Gift Boxes with Pebbles Hey, Hello

Hello blogging friends!

With most people around the world right now sheltering in place to help reduce the spread of coronavirus, no birthday parties or wedding receptions or baby showers or celebrations of any kind involving groups of people are happening. I want to make sure some special people in my life still feel loved even if we cannot be together for special events. My Mother-in-law just turned 80 and I couldn't even give her a hug! I decided to make some little gift boxes to deliver to some special people with some goodies inside. I used two coordinating sheets of 12x12 of pattern papers from the beautiful Hey, Hello collection and decorated my boxes with tags that can be cut from pattern paper. Boxes are easy to make. I used a cut file from SVGcuts , but they can also be made without using a cutting machine.



The Hey, Hello collection is perfect for special occasions of all kinds, like birthdays.



There is plenty of room inside for cupcakes, donuts, or cookies.



Layer up a couple tags and a ribbon on the top to make your box so festive looking.



This next gift box could be used for a birthday as well, but I'm giving it to a girl who will be graduating from high school. Commencements have been canceled. I can put candy, gift cards, or cash inside.



I added a tag cut from pattern paper to the top along with a die cut phrase ephemera piece and some ribbon.



But don't think this collection is just for kids... This beautiful floral box went to my Mother-in-law. It would be perfect for Mother's Day too. There are lots of other beautiful floral papers that would make lovely gift boxes.




I put her favorite chocolates inside. Once again I adorned my box with ribbon, a tag, die cut ephemera, and cut paper leaves.



Do you have anyone special you can't be with right now? Why not create a special gift box for them. You don't need a special occasion to tell someone your thinking of them.


Supplies:
Pebbles – Hey, Hello – 12 x 12 Paper Pad
Pebbles – Hey, Hello – 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Cupcake Surprise
Pebbles – Hey, Hello – 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Donuts
Pebbles – Hey, Hello – 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Yellow Roses
Pebbles – Hey, Hello – 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Blushing Hedgehogs
Pebbles – Hey, Hello – 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Floral Friends
Pebbles – Hey, Hello – 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Girlfriend Sentiments 

Pebbles – Hey, Hello – 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Birthday Sentiments 
Pebbles – Hey, Hello – 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Thinking Of You Sentiments
Pebbles – Hey, Hello – Die Cut Ephemera



Thanks so much for stopping by today.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!