Monday, April 6, 2020

Let's Stay Home - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello blogging friends,

How are you all holding up? In Minnesota the governor has ordered us to stay at home. I have been working remotely for 3 weeks now. I am lucky that my daughter is doing all my grocery shopping for me now. My son also ran some errands for me before the lockdown started to make sure I had enough cat and dog food and then some to last a couple months. I worry about my elderly parents and aunts and uncles though.

It helps to pass the time inside playing with pretty papers like the My Creative Scrapbook April kit. It is gorgeous!! Check out my kit unboxing here...


Paige Evans shared a FREE Let's Stay Home cut file on her Facebook Happy Scrappy Page and I could not resist using it for my first layout with the kit.


 Here is a closer look at the cut file...


The April kit include 11 amazing cut files as well. I used a few of the flower cluster cut files to tuck under my title. I added some fussy cut flowers, chipboard pieces and die cut ephemera.



Lindy's Gang Magicals were used to create my watercolor background. I like how they add some color underneath those cut files.


Here is my sweet guy whom I get to be isolated with. Love him!


Please check out my process video ...




Thanks so much for stopping by. Stay home please and stay safe!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!