Saturday, April 18, 2020

Sweet Delight - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello blogging friends!

Have you seen the My Creative Scrapbook April kit. It is gorgeous!! It included the My Mind's Eye Gingham Garden collection and Creative Embellishment chipboard titles. Here is my second layout with the kit. It is loosely based on the April sketch. If you would like to play along, post your layout on the Facebook My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration page. I did lots, LOTS! of fussy cutting on this layout.



Here is the sketch.


 I am scrapping pics of my daughter with her dog Nana. They love to enjoy summer socializing with friends on the patios of local breweries. I converted the photos to black and white to coordinate better with the color scheme of these beautiful papers.


I painted the Creative Embellishment chipboard title Delight with white acrylic paint and then used my Tattered Rose Distress Ink to color it pink. It looks awesome layered with the Sweet die cut ephemera piece.


Chipboard stickers add dimension. I did a little machine stitching on this center piece of pattern paper.

I love adding twine bows to my layouts. The Love Grows chipboard sticker was perfect for this layout.

Don't these gorgeous flowers just make you swoon!



Want to see my YouTube process video? I would love for you to subscribe to my channel...


Thanks so much for stopping by. If you are interested in subscribing to  My Creative Scrapbook to receive their kits each month you will not be disappointed!

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!