Monday, December 30, 2019

Merry Little Christmas Mini Album - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

Check out my cute little Christmas mini album I created for Pebbles with the Merry Little Christmas collection. I don't do a December Daily, but you could get some ideas for yours here.


My cover features a 3x4 journal card with layered ephemera die cuts and stickers,


I haven't added any photos yet...



I added a couple acetate pages. On this one I adhered the FaLaLa cut file from JustNick Studios. I love being able to see through the acetate to the page behind.


Stars on the back side of the acetate help cover up my glue dots.



This gingerbread border is from a Paige Taylor Evans cut file.



The Pebbles Merry Little Christmas collection has a variety of ephemera die cuts and pattern papers. It's easy to create pages for outdoor winter fun, as well as Christmas pages.


The snowflake cut file is available in the Silhouette store.


Here is my second acetate page. On this one I layered a cut file wreath from JustNick Studios.



On the back cover, I added another JustNick Studios cut file.



This was so much fun to make!
Check out my Youtube  video to see this album in more detail.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy holidays!
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!