Saturday, December 14, 2019

Christmas Cards - Pebbles Merry Little Christmas

Hello blogging friends!

I managed to make a few Christmas cards the other day with the Pebbles Merry Little Christmas collection and thought I should share them to inspire you to make some cards too. Christmas cards may seem a little old fashion, but receiving one in the mail delights me so much. There is just something more tangible to a real card versus receiving an electronic greeting. There is still time to create some Christmas cards to send out to your favorite people too.


To aid in the creative process, I like to sort my die cut ephemera pieces into categories. For these cards, I had Winter scene and Santa Claus piles. Then I start looking for coordinating pattern paper. For this card I cut the 3×4 journal card with the card sentiment from a sheet of pattern paper, adhered it to some white cardstock and added a border. 

Sometimes the pattern paper reminds me of a digital cut file that I have. This cut file is from JustNick Studios. I just added some cute Santa die cut ephemera, a sticker, and a bow.



This card was created with one of the 3×4 journal cards cut from a sheet of pattern paper. This time I adhered it to some fun banners I cut out with my Jen Hadfield Banner Punch Board.



I couldn’t resist making a little winter scene on this card using the tiny stickers. They are so fun to add a little dimension. I almost made this a shaker card. Wouldn’t that have been fun!




There is still time to create some Christmas cards to send out to your favorite people too.

Supplies:
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas 12×12 paper pad
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas 6×6 paper pad
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas Washi Tape
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas Die Cut Ephemera
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas Stickers
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas Mini Stickers
Jen Hadfield Banner Punch Board

Nuvo Drops

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!