Friday, January 10, 2020

Dresden - PageMaps

Hello blogging friends!

Happy New Year! Since it's a new month, that also means that it's time for new PageMaps sketches too. Here is the sketch I worked with this month...


I loved the 3 larger photos in this sketch and thought it would be perfect for some of my favorite pictures of Dresden Germany from my Europe trip a year ago. Dresden is a gorgeous city! I wanted to use gorgeous papers and ephemera pieces to help showcase just how pretty so I pulled out the beautiful PinkFresh Studios Just A Little Lovely collection. It did not disappoint!


The clear acetate ephemera pieces with gold foil accents are hands down my favorites. I also used ephemera die cuts, enamel dots, and puffy stickers. To keep an open airy feel, I used the Outline Alphas digital cut file from JustNick Studios for my title.




Supplies:
PinkFresh Studios - Just A Little Lovely: 12x12 Pattern Paper: Hope
PinkFresh Studios - Just A Little Lovely: Acetate Ephemera pack with Foil Accents
PinkFresh Studios - Just A Little Lovely: Puffy Phrase Stickers
PinkFresh Studios - Just A Little Lovely: Puffy Stickers
PinkFresh Studios - Just A Little Lovely: Ephemera pack
PinkFresh Studios - Just A Little Lovely: Mixed Embellishment pack

Go check out the other sketches. They are sure to inspire you too.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!