Monday, February 25, 2019

Kid You're Gonna Be Great | Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

Today I have a layout to share that I created with the Jillibean Soup You Make Miso Happy collection. I was inspired by the black paper with all the white words and wanted to create some word play. On the left is the pattern paper Bonito Flakes with it's white text on a black background and on the right black text on a white background. The Jillibean Soup digital cut file Kid You're Gonna Be Great is perfect for documenting your awesome kids too just like I did here for my awesome nephew! He is a full-time PSEO college student and training for the Army National Guard on weekends... at 17! So much awesomeness called for a large photo. 



I continued to added text and embellishments over the photo. Since this is a senior photo, I also added the Senior Year digital cut file as well. This was cut from an orange polka dot paper in the 6x8 All About Dots paper pad.




I love that I was able to scrap a masculine layout from a collection that has lots of pastels and beautiful flowers. 


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Digital Cut Files: Kid You're Gonna Be Great / Design ID # 275626, Senior Year / Design ID # 273062


Other: Silhouette Cameo, Bazzill cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!