Sunday, November 29, 2020

December Daily Memorydex Prep

Hello blogging friends!

I wanted to try something different this year to document my December memories. A Memorydex spinner would enable me to add multiple cards to document a day if needed, or just one for days when not so much is happening. I can add photo cards, journaling cards, or just cards with paper and embellishments. It's totally flexible. Scrapbook.com has these exclusive pretty blush Heidi Swapp Memorydex spinners and they are on sale now! 


Even better, there are coordinating dies and a punch so you can turn photos, papers, die cut ephemera into memorydex cards easily. I've been prepping by getting a few cards ready in advance. I'm using the Crate Paper Hey Santa collection, coordinating cardstock, as well as some other paper and embellishments in my stash.


Of course, I sneak cut files in whenever I can. I love adding filler cards that you can see through. I made these snow globe cards with a Jillibean Soup cut file, transparency paper, and sequins.



Please check out my YouTube video to see how I put these together.


I'll share more cards soon. 

SUPPLIES:

Heidi Swapp Memorydex and coordinating dies - http://shrsl.com/2n31y Crate Paper Hey Santa - http://shrsl.com/2n325

Check out SpiegelMom Scraps for the prettiest sequin mixes.
I used transparency that I found at an office supply store.
Jillibean Soup cut files are available in the Silhouette Store.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!