Friday, November 27, 2020

A Lumberjack Santa Tuxedo Box Card - Lori Whitlock

Hello everyone! 

I have to admit, I slacked off in sending Christmas cards the past few years. Sometimes life is just so crazy busy! I want to rectify that this year. With Covid restrictions going back into place, it doesn't look like I'll get to see distant family for a while. Plus I should have lots of time on my hands since I won't be going out anywhere. I love making box cards because they do double duty as Christmas decor. Don't worry, these do fold flat for mailing! I was drawn to the new Lumberjack Santa Tuxedo Box Card cut file because I thought it would appeal to the young and old alike. This cut file can be found here (SVG / Silhouette ).

I used the Lori Whitlock A Lumberjack Christmas collection to create my card. The woodsy pattern papers are perfect! I added a just few stickers to embellish. Santa would look awesome in a plaid shirt too, I think. I'll have to make another card and try out that look.

There are lots of Holiday themed cut files available in Lori’s shop. Go check them out and join me in my card making frenzy. 

Supplies:
Echo Park A Lumberjack Christmas collection

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!