Monday, June 1, 2020

Nothing But Love - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

This week at Pebbles the focus has been on monochromatic projects. My first thought was to fussy cut out a bunch of pink flowers from one of the beautiful floral pattern papers Pebbles is so known for. I had many options to pick from but ended up selecting a pattern paper from the Lovely Moments collection. I liked that there were three different pink flowers in this pattern that could easily be fussy cut out. I also wanted a simple background so my flowers would get all the attention. This black and white polka dot was perfect.



Underneath the fussy cut flowers I placed stems and leaves cut from a white cardstock. Partial flowers can be tucked behind a photo. The floral clusters that were intact were placed over my photo using some foam adhesive to give dimension. You can see I also added some flower stickers and puffy dots to the background.



I created my title by combining the “Nothing But” phrase Thickers with the larger “LOVE” Thickers, arranging them along the top of my photo and then down the side. I like how the two font sizes add interest.



In the die cut phrase ephemera pack I found this card, “I’m so glad I found you”. I thought it was appropriate for my layout. My daughter found her dog Nana at the Humane Society and she fell in love with her! I upped the cuteness factor by adding this adorable bunny as well.




I love how soft and feminine this layout turned out. Take another look at your floral pattern papers and give fussy cutting a try. I think you will be happy with the results too.




Here is a look at my process and additional information about some of the tools I used ...


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!