Monday, December 2, 2019

Tis The Season - Pebbles and Scrapbook.com

Hello blogging friends!

I can't believe its December already! I've been dying to scrap a layout with the Pebbles Merry Little Christmas collection. But you don't need to use it just for Christmas pics. It works so well with your winter photos too. My favorite pattern paper is the snowy background with the kids playing in the snow. It's perfect for this winter photo of my daughter with her great pyrenees dog.


That fabulous cut file I used for my title is available at Scrapbook.com as part of a cut file bundle. I love it backed with the pretty pattern papers from the Merry Little Christmas collection. It looks great on my pink mixed media background and accented with a snowflake and mittens dangling from a bow.


If you love making Christmas cards, you need to check out the Merry Little Christmas tag pack. I love the winter scene on this Happy Holidays tag. I even discovered that I could create a dimensional scene on the tag using the sticker pack.


So many things to love in this collection!


I even have a new YouTube process video! I hope you will check it out...



Supplies:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week.
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!