Friday, December 13, 2019

Baking Spirits Bright - PageMaps

Hello blogging friends,

I am a little behind in my blogging. The December PageMaps were revealed at the beginning of the month and I am just now getting around to blogging my layout I created. These sketches are sure to get your mojo revving. Here is the sketch I worked with this month.


I have a friend who hosts a gingerbread house decorating party every year. She makes her gingerbread houses from scratch! They are amazing. I so look forward to this every year. Last year I made sure to get a photo of her with my house so I could scrap it. I used the Pebbles Merry Little Christmas collection. The candy pattern papers were perfect, as was the Baking Spirits Bright gold thicker title.


I used a digital cut file from Carina Gardner that is available in the Silhouette store. The little gingerbread men and women and the candy cane were holiday buttons that I cut the shank off in the back. Aren't they adorable!



Supplies:
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas 12×12 paper pad
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas Washi Tape
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas Die Cut Ephemera
Pebbles Merry Little Christmas Gold Thickers

I hope you are having a fabulous December!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!