Saturday, April 27, 2024

Celebrate - Miss Kate Cuttables

 Hello everyone!

I have long been a fan of Miss Kate Cuttables cut files, but did you know she now has a monthly subscription box? She asked me if I would help her promote her new monthly subscription kits and I jumped at the chance. She sent me the April Birthday Wishes kit and I couldn't wait to play with it. Want to see what is in the kit? Watch my kit unboxing here ... 



I love the bright happy colors and whimsical animals in the kit. In addition to the pattern papers, the kit includes a pack of coordinating solid colors. They cut beautifully with my Silhouette Cameo and my metal dies. Here is a process video of a birthday layout for my grandson's first birthday party.  I cut out tons of stars using nested star metal dies.


I also wanted to make some shaped birthday cards using some Miss Kate Cuttable cut files. The solid coordinating colored paper really came in handy for these.




Subscribe / Shop here - https://www.misskatedesigns.com/ The Basic kit is $24.99 and includes 20 sheets of double sided pattern papers, die cut ephemera, and a sticker sheet. The Cardstock Lovers kit includes everything in the Basic kit plus 32 sheets of coordinating solid colored pattern papers. You can even skip a month if you think you will be too busy or are out of town. Email questions to misskatecuttables@gmail.com

Go check out her kits, you won't be disappointed.

~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!