Monday, May 6, 2024

May Layout Share - My Creative Scrapbook

 Hello friends.

The beautiful My Creative Scrapbook May Main Kit featured the Sunny Blooms collection from Pebbles. While the die cut images are geared towards gardening and Easter, it's a versatile collection and can be used for every day and vacation photos as you will see. I made a kit unboxing video you can watch here...


 Let me show you what I made with this pretty kit...

1. Explore - With this cloud pattern paper, I knew exactly what photos I wanted to scrap. The negative strip is an altered cut file from The Cut Shoppe and it is included with you kit subscription.

You can watch my YouTube process video here ...


2. Happy Heart - I had to scrap some Easter pics of my grandson with this adorable pattern paper with the bunnies.

You can Watch my YouTube process video here ... 


3.  Fixer Upper - This layout was inspired by this polaroid cut file from The Cut Shoppe. It is included with your kit subscription. I thought it would be a great way to document my daughter's first house purchase (a fixer upper) and her home projects that made her house a home. I'm not so happy with my journaling ... wish I had done computer journaling instead, but I tell myself it is important to hand write sometimes. 




4. Blossom - I had to include a gardening layout with all the stickers and die cuts that are geared towards gardening. I LOVE my flower and vegetable gardens!




5. Memories Together - With the papers and embellishments I had left, I thought I could scrap these fun photos of my daughter holding her nephew for the first time. This time with computer journaling, lol.




My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. I used the Main kit. Each kit is put together beautifully. There is really something for every kind of scrapbooker! Go check them all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia

4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!