Tuesday, April 16, 2024

April Layout Share - My Creative Scrapbook

  Hello friends.

The beautiful My Creative Scrapbook April Main Kit featured the Making The Best Of It collection from Pinkfresh Studios. While the colors are spring like, this kit is versatile enough for every day and vacation photos as you will see.

 Let me show you what I made...

1.  Sharing This Beautiful Story - I cut this scallop pattern paper all apart and arranged it into a heart which framed my photo perfectly. Watch my YouTube process video to see how you can adhere the vellum floral ephemera bits down without the glue showing through,


2. LOVE, I Want To Be Everywhere With You - My daughter recently went to Costa Rica  for a friend's destination wedding. I couldn't help but scrap this gorgeous photo of her and her boyfriend. Again, I cut a sheet of chevron pattern paper all apart and rearranged it to frame my photo. Lots and lots of machine stitching on this one!


3. This Was Meant To Be - Another layout documenting my newest grand fur baby's gotcha day. I used the April monthly sketch by Laura Whitaker.




4. Spring Is In The Air - I couldn't help but use this gorgeous cut file from The Cut Shoppe that was included with the April kit subscription. I backed the cut file with one of the pattern  papers from the Making The Best Of It collection. The mixed media background sheet is from 49th and Market that came from my stash. Aren't these the cutest pics of my grandson enjoying a ride in a swing?




My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. I used the Main kit. Each kit is put together beautifully. There is really something for every kind of scrapbooker! Go check them all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!