Friday, March 15, 2024

March Layout Share - My Creative Scrapbook

 Hello friends.

The beautiful My Creative Scrapbook March Main Kit featured the Simple Stories Fresh Air collection. Even though the winter here in Minnesota was mild, it was refreshing to work with a Spring collection.

 Let me show you what I made.

1. Hello Spring - This awesome Hello Spring cut file is included in your kit subscription and is from The Cut Shoppe. The background paper from 49 and Market is from my stash. Watch My YouTube process video for all the details on this fun layout.




2. Sunny Days - I had to scrap these fun playground pics of my grandson from last Fall. He loves to climb on everything!




3. Family - The March Main kit include the Simple Stories Family Page Kit and it worked well with the Simple Stories Fresh Air pattern papers. 




4. You Make Me Happy - I haven't created a mixed media layout in a while using my acrylic paints and decided to have some fun and create some drips. Watch my YouTube process video to see how this fun layout came together. I used the monthly sketch by Laura Whitaker for this layout. I added canvas flair  from Scrappin Happy Studio.





My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. I used the Main kit. Each kit is put together beautifully. There is really something for every kind of scrapbooker! Go check them all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!