Monday, August 8, 2022

You’re Pretty Cool - Lori Whitlock Blog Hop

  Hello friends! It's blog hop time at Lori Whitlock!




Here is the blog hop order in case you want to start at the top or get lost along the way...

Marcia Dehn-Nix    ( You Are Here !!! )

Once again I am in need of a masculine birthday card. When I saw the Summer Vacation Bronco Box Card (SVGSilhouette) I knew I could repurpose it into a birthday card. I altered the sentiment by stamping "You're Pretty Cool". I used solid pattern papers from the Lori Whitlock's Birthday Boy and Halloween Magic collections.


Go check out all of Lori's new designs. Right now Lori's designs are 30% off!!!!!  Use code Aug2022 to get 30% off all SVGs, Fonts and Commercial Licenses!


While you are at it, grab this FREE cut file!


And finally, how would you like to win a $20 Coupon to the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop?



Thanks so much for stopping by. Your next stop is Michelle Starcher.
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!