Saturday, August 20, 2022

August My Creative Scrapbook Kit - Maggie Holmes Round Trip

 Hello everyone!

I wanted to post my layouts and YouTube videos with the My Creative Scrapbook August Main kit before my life gets crazy with the arrival of my first grandson. This amazing kit featured the beautiful Maggie Holmes Round Trip collection. Each kit comes with cut files you can download.

1. Every Day Is an Adventure With You


When I saw this rainbow paper I had to create a layout with it as my background and give a try at paper rolling the ends of the rainbow up. I used one of the PearTree cut files included with the kit subscription. Added a cute selfie with my adorable dog Princeton and a few embellishments.

You can catch my YouTube video here ...


2. Weekend Away - This map paper was another favorite. I used a PearTree Cut file (Weekend Away) for my title that was included with the kit subscription. Our Fourth of July trip to Grand Marais was amazing and I had some great photos of the bay and Lake Superior (and of course, The World's Best Donuts). A donut shop with a line ... all day long! They were delicious!!


3. Biergarten - My third layout used the sketch from Laura Whitaker for My Creative Scrapbook. I flipped the sketch on it's side to better suite my photos.


This fun layout uses strips of paper for the background. Since there are a few pretzel embellishments, I felt I needed to scrap a German layout, lol. Catch my YouTube process video here ...

4. Paris Sights and Food - I had a few odd photos left from our Paris trip and decided to combine them on this layout. The kit included this awesome BoBunny stamp set with the fun Let's Go On An Adventure repeated in a circle. I decided to create my clusters around them.


My Creative Scrapbook has Four different kits they put together each month. Again, I used the Main kit. Please go check out the other kits. They really have something for everyone.

I'll be sharing my September layouts soon (and pics of the new grandbaby). Stay tuned!

~Marcia




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!