Saturday, July 4, 2020

Sweet Treats - PageMaps

Hello blogging friends!

Can you believe its July already? That means it's time for July PageMaps sketches. This month I chose to work with this awesome single 12"x12" sketch with two photos.


Here is the layout I came up with...


When my daughter and I were sightseeing in Paris, we found the best macaron sweet shop just blocks from our hotel. Of course we had to try them. Would you believe it was my first time trying a macaron? It was so hard to decide. There were so many colors and flavors! I wanted my layout to depict that, so I found a macaron cut file in the Silhouette store and made a bunch in delicious bright colors. I also wanted to include Parisian ephemera pieces and found this sticker sheet from scrapbook.com.


The pattern papers are from various Paige Evans Pink Paislee collections; Horizon, Whimsical, and Truly Grateful. The subtle patterns and bright colors add interest.


For my title I combined the "sweet" from PinkFresh Studio's My Favorite Story puffy titles with an Amy Tangerine alphabet Thickers I had in my stash.


That scallop border is a rub on. It adds color that matches my macarons. I love the chipboard coffee cups here under my journaling.


Head on over to check out the other PageMaps sketches this month. There is sure something there to spark your creativity. Thanks so much for stopping by.

~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!