Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Our Family - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello blogging friends!

I've been having so much fun with the My Creative Scrapbook February Main kit. It's such an awesome kit full of the Simple Stories So Happy Together collection along with some PhotoPlay Paper We Are Family collection and a little Pebbles This Is Family collection. This 3rd layout I created uses the awesome sketch for their monthly sketch challenge.


Here is the sketch...


 As you can see, I took a few liberties. I used only 2 photos and flipped the sketch horozontally so my vertical photo is on the right. Feel free to flip the sketch anyway you want to suit your photos.

Take a look at these embellishment clusters...


Those Simple Stories So Happy Together embellishments were divine! Of course I added a few of my precious digital cut files too; doilies from the Silhouette Inc store and stems from JustNick Studios.


Want to see how this all came together? Watch the YouTube Video here...


Take a peek at the other layouts I've created so far too ... One more coming Friday so be sure to stop back. Have a great week!

~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!