Monday, January 13, 2020

Happy Cake Day - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

I have a birthday layout to share that I created with the festive new Pebbles Happy Cake Day collection. We all have birthdays (although some of us have stopped counting) so this collection is a must! I used it here to document my son's first birthday celebration.



The inspiration for my design started with the 2x2 grid pattern paper. I cut the paper apart, choosing the squares I wanted for a boy's layout. Then I arranged 9 squares in a grid on a piece of pattern paper. To reinforce the square design, I printed my photos as squares too and even machine stitched squares on my background and around some of the 2x2 square pattern paper pieces.



This collection has lots of ephemera die cuts. One of my favorites is this adorable sloth.



The birthday phrase stickers are another favorite. They are perfect for scrapbook layout titles. I layered a cupcake die cut over an adorable llama sticker here to draw attention to the title. To add a little dimension, this collection has adorable word bubble puffy stickers as well as puffy dot stickers. They add such a fun element!



Supplies:
Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – 12 x 12 Paper – Birth-Yay
Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – 12 x 12 Paper – Hot Diggity Dog
Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – 12 x 12 Paper – Party Hats
Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Thickers – Phrase
Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Puffy Stickers
Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Puffy Dot Stickers
Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Ephemera – Icons
Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Cardstock Stickers with Foil Accents



What are you celebrating in 2020? I bet plenty of birthdays!

2 comments:

I love hearing what you think!