Monday, November 12, 2018

Love Story - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

This week on the JustNick Studio blog we are posting projects with the theme Thankful. I know with Thanksgiving approaching we are thinking about all the things we are thankful for; family, jobs, health ...  My hubby just had surgery recently to repair a hernia (nothing too serious). I am thankful that I have had this wonderful man by my side for 35 years so I decided to scrap one of our wedding photos. (Don't laugh too much about my 80's hair and hat. lol. I converted the photo to black and white so you can't tell that his tux is baby blue) I used the gorgeous Pink Paislee Auburn Lane collection.



I used the new Rustic Floral Frame 2 and cut it out in a metallic gold to frame my photo. Then I added two of the new Rose Clusters backed with pretty pink pattern papers.





To add some depth, I used the Stems 2 digital cut file as a stencil behind the rose clusters as well as under some fussy cut flowers.



Here are the digital cut files I used this week...




Thanks so much for stopping by today. Did I get you thinking about what you are thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!