Thursday, November 8, 2018

And So She Decided To Start Living - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends,

I am back today with another Jillibean Soup Bohemian Brew collection layout. Many of you know that one of my daughters was attending the University of Minnesota Veterinarian College. After graduating a little over a year ago, she started a year long internship with an emergency vet clinic. She applied for a residency program at the University of Tennessee and was accepted. She had mixed feelings about this. she was thrilled to be accepted! She has always striven to be the very best at everything she does. After completing a residency she could specialize in critical care, earning more money than a regular veterinarian. But a part of her did not want to be a student for 3 more years working and studying long days for low pay. She wanted to start living her life. I was not thrilled at the prospect of her being thousands of miles away either. After much deliberation, she turned the residency down. She is still working as an emergency veterinarian, but she is enjoying life now, traveling and spending time with friends.

This is a layout of her visiting one of her veterinarian friends in Montana, doing another thing she loves, horseback riding. I used a digital cut file from Jillibean Soup available in the Silhouette store for my title. That cut file inspired me to scrap about her decision. I balanced out the large title with a large photo.


The cut file is backed with all the pattern papers from the Bohemian Brew collection going from yellow, orange, red, blue, and then back again to yellow. The tribal feel of the border strips of pattern paper at the top and bottom are perfect for western photo.



I am so happy that she decided to stay nearby. I would have missed her terribly for 3 long years. Thanks so much for stopping by today.

~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!