Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Back to School Teacher Gift Box - Maya Road

Hello blogging friends!

I am so excited to be guest designing for Maya Road today! They sent me so many awesome products to work with. When I saw the Work It Office Die Bundle, I thought how perfect it would be to create a Teacher gift. I combined it with an Antique Wood Ruler, a Ken Oliver Vintage Typewriter Charm, and Ken Oliver Waxed Hemp in Fern Green and created this apple gift box (from SVGcuts)...


This apple box opens up and you can place candy and/or a gift card inside.


I really love these eye glasses in the die set, which also includes the notebook paper, the star, the check mark, and the pencil. A little vellum behind the eyeglasses makes them look more realistic. I attached the typewriter charm to the green waxed hemp and tied a bow ... isn't it lovely!


Here is one more look of the apple gift box ...


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!