Sunday, June 9, 2024

June Layout Share - My Creative Scrapbook

  Hello friends.

The fabulous My Creative Scrapbook June Main Kit features the Simple Stories Pack Your Bags collection along with some Vicki Boutin Where To Next pattern papers and an Echo Park Paper sticker sheet. With it's bright colors, I was inspired to scrap photos from my trip to New York City trip last fall. I added some epoxy flair from Scrappin Happy Studio to help set the scene.

1. Explore The Big Apple - I wanted to create a nighttime skyline for my first layout using some Tattered Angels spray mist.

You can watch the YouTube process video here...


2. Ready For An Adventure - When you visit the Empire State Building with zero visibility you have to buy the photos they take because you don't have any photos except of clouds. I especially liked the King Kong photo it worked well with the viewmaster cut file and the planes.

You can watch the YouTube process video here...


3. Where To Next - I fussy cut a lot of the automobiles, buses, and taxis from one of the Simple Stories pattern papers. I wanted to convey the busy New York City Streets with some of my street photos. The negative strip cut file is one I created myself. The background paper is a 49 & Market Spectrum Sorbet Painted Foundation and is from my stash.


4. Time For A Vacation - For my last layout I used the monthly sketch for inspiration. When we visited the Statue of Liberty I bought these foam crowns from the gift store before boarding the ferry back. They made for some of my favorite pics! I even saved my ticket and added it to this layout.


My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. I used the Main kit for these layouts. Each kit is put together beautifully. There is really something for every kind of scrapbooker! Go check them all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!