Sunday, August 18, 2024

July Layout Share - My Creative Scrapbook

 Hey everyone, sorry for being absent here. Just life keeping my busy.

I did want to show you what I created in July with the My Creative Scrapbook Main kit. This beautiful kit featured the Pebbles Fun In The Sun collection and some PhotoPlay Paper Sweet Sunshine.

1.  Beach DayBeach Day was fun to create. It features all the fun fruit ephemera in a layout about Hawaiian Shaved Ice.

You can catch the YouTube process video here ...  


2.  Vacation Getaway - Vacation Getaway is another Hawaiian layout. How could I not with that surfboard paper and the awesome wave pattern paper.


3. Let's Make Summer Memories - This cut file is included with a kit subscription. The background paper is from 49th & Market and I am delighted that some of these mixed media painted foundation papers are finding their way into the kits! One of my grandson's favorite things to do when at our house is color in the driveway with chalk. One of the things you can also do while wearing a boot! (Yes, the little guy stubbed his toe and broke it.)


4.  Adventure - I created this cut file to use with the monthly sketch from My Creative Scrapbook. I really needed more blue paper though. I tried the purple pattern paper instead as well as an orange... but I am not a fan. I love everything else about this layout though.


My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. I used the Main kit for these layouts. Each kit is put together beautifully. There is really something for every kind of scrapbooker! Go check them all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia


4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!