Monday, November 6, 2023

Thanksgiving Tag Bags - Lori Whitlock

Hello everyone!

Can you believe it's November already and in no time it is going to be Thanksgiving! I wanted to make some treat bags for the little ones attending our Thanksgiving dinner. Lori Whitlock’s 2 on 12x12 Tag Bag Pilgrim (SVGSilhouette) and the 2 on 12x12 Tag Bag Indian  (SVGSilhouettewere just what I was looking for. I used the Echo Park Paper I Love Fall collection to create my tags along with a heavy cardstock for the bag.


Washi tape from the I Love Fall collection lines the bottom of the tags. After piecing my pilgrim and Native American girl together, I used some foam tape to adhere them to the tags. I attached the tags to the bags with some raffia paper ribbon.




Lori has lots of other fun Thanksgiving bags and treat boxes in her shop. Go check them all out
.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!