Sunday, October 15, 2023

My Creative Scrapbook October Layout Share

 Hello everyone!

I am so excited to share with you what I created with the October Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook which featured the American Crafts Farmstead Harvest collection along with some pattern papers and chipboard from the Carta Bella Hello Autumn collection. Let me show you what I created ...

1. Thankful - My daughter just bought a house so I was immediately drawn to this house pattern paper and she sent me the cutest photos her realtor took. Watch my process video here for all the details...


2. Hey Pumpkin - When your dog loves Pumpkin Spice Lattes just as much as you, you have to scrapbook it, right? Hear all about Princeton and see this layout come together.


3.  Happy Fall - Best way to enjoy those Fall colors is on out new e-bikes!


4.  Enjoy The Small Things - like Honeycrisp apples from your favorite apple orchard. I used the Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush stencil that was included in the kit to create my own mixed media background. Then I created a pile of leaves underneath my photo. Watch my process video here...



My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. There is something for every kind of scrapbooker! Go check them all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!