Sunday, January 15, 2023

My Creative Scrapbook January Main Kit Layout Share

 Hello everyone!

I am really excited to share my layouts with the My Creative Scrapbook January Main kit. This gorgeous kit features the Vicki Boutin Print Shop collection from American Crafts, a Vicki Boutin stencil, and cut files from PearTree Cut Files.

1, Hello Sweet Allie is my first layout. This is my first scrapbook layout about her so you may not know that we foster failed on this sweetie last September. She is just over a year old now and couldn't be sweeter! Even the cats love her! When of the things I did on this layout was to combine the kit stencil with a previous stencil from an earlier kit. I love the effect! I used a Stencil Alpha font from JustNick Studios for her name. Epoxy flair is from Scrappin' Happy Studio.


You can get all the details how how to combine stencils by watching my YouTube Video here ...


2.  Snapshots - This layout is based on the monthly sketch by Laura Whitaker. Because it had strips of photos, I thought it would be cool to frame the photos so that they look like negative strips. I created this cut file myself... not hard, it's just repeating rectangles and squares. I used photos from a trip to Aspen with my husband and daughter Colette who is now living in Colorado. We hike Maroon Bells and it was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.


3. This past August I became a Grandma! I can't tell you how good it feels to see your son taking an active role in my grandson's care. Stinky diapers and all! I had to document the special connection they have. The cut file is from PearTree Cut Files and is included in the kit subscription. Epoxy flair is from Scrappin' Happy Studio.


4.  I couldn't leave Mom out of the picture so my final layout is a sweet photo of her and my grandson Jameson.

I have lots of pattern papers, ephemera die cuts, and chipboard stickers left over for many more layouts. These kits are an amazing value! Please check out all the kits from My Creative Scrapbook here... https://linktr.ee/MyCreativeScrapbook. They put together 4 different kits each month so there is something for every scrapbooker.

Thanks so much for stopping by
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!