Monday, January 16, 2023

Polar Bear 5x7 Pop-up Grid Card - Lori Whitlock

 Hello everyone!

I have a fun winter card to share with you today. I love to send box cards that can sit on a tabletop or counter and double as home decor. This 5x7 Grid Pop-up Card Polar Bear (SVGSilhouette) cut file can be found in Lori’s Store along with many other varieties of these new 5x7 Grid Pop-up cards. These winter cards pair well with the new Echo Park Paper The Magic Of Winter collection. I mixed in The Magic of Christmas and All About A Girl to get the colors I wanted.


Stop by the Lori Whitlock blog for a tutorial with instructions on how to assemble the 5x7 grid pop-up cards. Don’t worry about how you will mail it, because these awesome cards fold flat and fit in an A7envelope!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!