Friday, December 23, 2022

Polar Bear in a Hot Cocoa Stand - Lori Whitlock

 Hello everyone! 

I have a holiday card to share with you today. No, it's not too late to make and send holiday cards! New Years is a holiday so for me, it's ok to send a card after Christmas. I love to send holiday cards to friends and family as well as receive them. I especially love a box card that can sit on a tabletop or counter and doubles as home decor. This Hexagon Pop Up Card Hot Cocoa  Booth With Polar Bear (SVGSilhouette) cut file can be found in Lori's Store along with many other varieties of holiday cards. I used the new Echo Park Paper The Magic Of Winter collection. 


Stop by the Lori Whitlock YouTube tutorial for instructions on how to assemble the hexagon pop up cards. Don’t worry about how you will mail it, because these awesome cards fold flat and fit in an A2 envelope!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!