Monday, September 12, 2022

Unicorn Explosion Box - Lori Whitlock Blog Hop

  Hello friends! It's blog hop time at Lori Whitlock!


Here is the blog hop order in case you want to start at the top or get lost along the way...

Marcia Dehn-Nix    ( You Are Here !!! )

I have a niece that is turning 2 this month who is obsessed with unicorns. I thought she would get a kick out of the Unicorn Explosion Box (SVGSilhouette) I can't wait to see her face when she opens this! I used pattern papers from the Lori Whitlock's All About a Girl collection. I think all unicorns need glitter, so I used a glitter cardstock for the outside of my box and decorated it with die cuts that matched the lid.


Opened, it looks like this ...  I think I can get some candy to place inside the box too.



She will love playing with this even after her birthday.

Go check out all of Lori's new designs. Right now Lori's designs are 30% off!!!!!  Use code Sep2022 to get 30% off all SVGs, Fonts and Commercial Licenses!


While you are at it, grab this FREE cut file!


And finally, how would you like to win a $20 Coupon to the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop?



Thanks so much for stopping by. Your next stop is Michelle Starcher.
~Marcia

2 comments:

  1. this card is a neat idea for a little girls birthday. After all what little girl doesn't like unicorns.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!