Sunday, June 5, 2022

United We Stand - June PageMaps

 Hey everyone!

Are you ready for more amazing sketches from PageMaps? The June sketches did not disappoint. Here is the sketch I worked with ...


With Memorial Day celebrations and the 4th of July looming, I wanted to do a patriotic layout. I had some awesome photos of when my nephew Max returned from Afghanistan and couldn't wait to scrap them. I stashed bashed big time for this layout. This is an older Pebbles collection called Americana. The Thickers are from the Pebbles America The Beautiful collection.


I love all the layers here. This layout has a photo flip feature I created with my Love My Tapes washi tape. This washi tape has words from the Declaration of Independence so was ideal!







Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!