Friday, June 12, 2020

Travel Berlin - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello blogging friends!

Today, I am sharing my second layout with the June Main kit from  My Creative Scrapbook. I loved this kit so much!! It features the Vicki Boutin Let's Wander collection including a star stencil. That inspired my to play with some of my Magicals powdered pigments from Lindy's Stamp Gang and try out some of Vicki's Creative FX iridescent glaze. My photos really do not do it justice. That iridescent glaze is so pretty.


This nightlife photo of the Friedrichstadt Palast just needed a starry night sky to set it off perfectly. The colorful rays on this pattern paper seem to be radiating from the photo as well. To balance the color, I placed the chipboard city-scape in the opposite corner, layered on top of some other fun travel die cut ephemera pieces.


I used some PinkFresh Studios alphas from the Everyday Musings collection to add Berlin over the buildings.


A camera and a vellum map went in the opposite corner.


This layout has a magical quality to it that makes me remember just how awesome the theatrical production was that we saw here. Vivid Grand, you did not disappoint! 


You have got to watch this YouTube process video, just to see how this fabulous background came together .... there is a reason those powdered pigments are called Magicals ...


Supplies:

My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club (These kits are amazing!) Vicki Boutin's Let's Wander collection Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magical Jar Set, Jingle Bells American Crafts Iridescent Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Creative FX Glaze American Crafts Vicki Boutin Stencil 3PKG, Starstruck, Let's Wander Heidi Swapp Minc Foil Application Machine Starter Kit Bazzill Marshmallow—12x12 Cardstock | 100 lb Heavy White Fineline Glue Bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!