Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Carb Loading - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello blogging friends!

Last fall my daughter ran in her first half marathon in Chicago. It was a good excuse for a Mother - Daughter trip. The day before the race, we were out carb-loading ... Chicago deep dish pizza is so so good! This 3rd layout with the My Creative Scrapbook June Main kit features the Simple Stories Going Places and the Vicki Boutin Let's Wander collection.


I added a mixed media background from Vicki Boutin's Let's Wander pre-made mixed media paper pad. This red and yellow background reminded me of pizza, lol. In the die cut ephemera pack was this guest check, perfect for documenting all the yummy things we tried.


My design makes use of a grid for my photos. This Count the Memories die cut was another perfect choice. I added the Carb Loading sub-title underneath.


 Another cluster of food die cuts appears in the opposite corner from the Guest Check. Since trying local foods is a huge part of vacations, I love all the food icons and phrases in the Let's Wander collection.


Be sure to check out the My Creative Scrapbook kit club. These kits are packed with full of awesome goodies.

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!