Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Simple Beauty - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello blogging friends!

I am sharing my third layout that I created with the My Creative Scrapbook April Main kit. This gorgeous kit features the My Mind's Eye Gingham Garden collection and Creative Embellishments Chipboard titles. When I first saw this vintage collection I thought it would look lovely with some battenberg lace. I found the perfect cut file to frame my photo at SVGcuts in their Easter Egg Hunt cut file.


I did not want to cover up that beautiful lace, so I did not layer pattern papers on top, just added some die cut ephemera pieces and chipboard.



I used another Creative Embellishment chipboard word title, painting this one with black acrylic paint. Watch my YouTube process video at the end to see how to add glitter embossing powder to the lower half. The gold glitter matches the alpha stickers that came with the kit.


It is a very feminine. I think this cut file (and pattern papers for that matter) would be perfect to use to scrap wedding photos. I opted to scrap a senior high school photo of my daughter. 


Take a look at my YouTube process video to learn how to add glitter embossing powder to your chipboard pieces.



This kit is so beautiful to work with! Thanks so much for stopping by.

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!