Monday, April 27, 2020

Sun And Fun Mini Album - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends.

 I thought I would get a jump start on a Summer mini album now when I have time versus in the summer when (hopefully) things are back to normal. The Pebbles Sun and Fun collection is awesome for recording all kinds of summer activities from pool parties to camping to just enjoying summer foods. I decided on a beach ball shaped mini album. All the pages are circles so even without an electronic cutting machine you could recreate this pretty easily.


I embellished my mini album with the die cut ephemera icons and phrases, cut paper strips, and the cut apart 3" x 4" pocket journal cards.


Here are the inside pages. It was fun coordinating the pattern papers. I used a mixture of 2" x 3" photo mats and 3" x 4" photo mats. This will make it easy using my photo editing software to print multiple photos on 4" x 6" photo paper.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Are you ready to start some summer fun?


Supplies:
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Pad
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Fresh Squeezed
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Freshly Picked
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Butterfly Love
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Strips
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Ice Cream Yum
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Splish Splash
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Make A Wish
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Sand In My Toes
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Quotes
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Ball Toss
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Summer Bouquet
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – Ephemera Icons with Foil Accents
Pebbles – Sun and Fun Collection – Ephemera Quote with Foil Accents

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!